Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Animated Glass globe

Do you use X3D for the animation? That will do an AVI export. But it on a green or blue background and we can make your globe rotate anywhere...

Or you could export each frame as a .png with a transparent 740X480 background, then import em into a video editor program and construct a very clean version there.

If you need help, hollar...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

No, It's all done in Xara Pro.
    ron

Quote Originally Posted by raynerj1 View Post
    Do you use X3D for the animation? That will do an AVI export. But it on a green or blue background and we can make your globe rotate anywhere...

Or you could export each frame as a .png with a transparent 740X480 background, then import em into a video editor program and construct a very clean version there.

If you need help, hollar...

okay... this will be a wittle harder, but...

SAve each frame as a transparent png... hopefully with successive names such as frame1, frame2, etc. A NTSC (Standard American Video) is 740X480, the closer to that size, the better the animation will look. NTSC runs at 30 frames per second. IF you only have 5 frames, then the animation will be very short and the globe will spin mighty durn fast.

Import each png into a video editing program...

then recontruct the Still shots into an animation...

Add title work and you have the start of your world famous car show video...

don't forget the babes... or no one will buy it...

Here is the one I threw together for mike sims...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by raynerj1; 04 August 2007 at 04:37 AM.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    Facebook

John,
    I just played Armillary.wmv and would love to know what the music clip was.
    I just love bluegrass as well as the blues. (Rather disappointed there were no babes, though).
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Chris, I must apologise for jumping into this thread without acknowledging your original posting. Bad form that, and I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I still have some tweaking to do to it. I was just messing around at first. So once I get some more done to it it should be more accurate.
    I liked the original animation a lot (don't you just love 'em?) I'd be interested to see a tweaked version too,
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

I will see if I can dig it up. It was a tune my father-in-law has the rights to use... so I used it to for some background music... I will try and dig out the artist and tune for you. It is a nice jumping tune...

the babes are on the pay as you go site...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by raynerj1 View Post
    the babes are on the pay as you go site...
    Can't find the link
    Thanks for trying, John.
    Saludos,
    Bob.