Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AJ

Glad you enjoyed them, however they were created in a trial version of the authoring software. This has now expired.

I created them as a proof of concept, for another way of documenting software products our company produces. I figured if it worked with a graphic intensive program like CorelDRAW it would work on anything we produce. However work has yet to sanction purchase of this software.

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> they were created in a trial version of the authoring software <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ahh, so they were just exported as .swf's. Not created with Flash. Didn't think of that. Certainly impressive though. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Sark
    IP

hello.
    peter, thanks for the great tutorials. to tell you the truth, I never used the corelDRAW the way you did. and I'm really impressed and it actually did encouraged me to try to use corelDRAW more than before.

I live in Iran and here we don't have much resources for most of the applications specially corelDRAW. I've made some tutorials a few months ago for the community which I'm a member of. it's no use to you guys if I give you the link for that community because the site is in Farsi language. anyway.
    here are my tutorials. if anyone is interested, here they are. by the way these are for beginners like me http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    first one
    here is the second one
    IP

IP