Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help needed !!!May be to bold!

Hey guys how is every one ? Sorry i anit been around lately but what with working a way from home don't get much time to play no more !Any way is there anyway in x3d that i can make parts of a picture flat and certain parts 3d ,like say there,s a bench outside a house and i want the house flat but the bench to pretrude from the picture and build up the whole picture?

Or am i thinking a bit to bold here?
    or a thread that explains how to do this??
    Thanks Simon!

Default Re: Help needed !!!May be to bold!

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

You can not make a 3D object protrude out from a background. Your 3D object will sit on top like a real object on top of a photograph.
    You can place your photo on an object and have other objects protrude out from that.
    Creating a bench is possible but not a simple task.
    I hope this helps although I am not sure that I fully understand your query.

Thank you salaam ,,so if i wanted a house on a 3d object so it spins ,then i want the bench to stand out further then the house and they both spin at the same time ,as one object!

OK got a shape of a house and i put the pic of the house on the shape which i cut and paste ,then i want to take the bench in front of the house and need to make that 3d and then say i want a tree to be 3d as well ,all of the same pic but all spinning at the same time

thanks simon

No problem Simon, as long as you only want to 'emboss' the images and not make them completely 3D.

PS Sorry about the first reply, I sent it on my phone, I don't know what happened.