Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi there,

I am using frontpage add-on when I create my new menu. When I save the menu,the graphics seem to be saved in a temp folder instead of where I put my cursor on the web page. Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix??
    Thanks

Hi there,

I am using frontpage add-on when I create my new menu. When I save the menu,the graphics seem to be saved in a temp folder instead of where I put my cursor on the web page. Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix??
    Thanks

this would occur when not selecting the graphics folder button from the save process and specifying the directory in which the graphics should be placed

1. open the web page in FrontPage.

2. click on the navbar and select to delete it.

3. Select to insert a navbar from the insert menu

4. From the navbar selection page, click upon the saved radio button and select the template you require.

5. Edit the navbar if necessary then click on save.

6. Select the appropriate project folder for edited navbar template to be saved to.

7. Select save Graphic. The location displayed for the files being saved will be the last location that the files were exported to. Click on the graphics folder button and navigate to the location of the images folder where all your other files associated with the web page are saved.

8.Ensure the save in folder ( the left side of the save screen) is set to the location where your web page is saved

9. Click on save to be directed to FrontPage.