Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Services

I'm not asking you to prove your self. I just think that people in glass houses should not throw stones.Everyone has different taste but I feel that both sites listed could use a redesign. You might want to use a smaller font and resize you picture a bit.So that people who see your site do not have to scroll to the right or to the left just to view your page.

Just a little advice keep up the school work youngster.
    IP

I know that those people that have lower resolution moniters have to scroll a little left to right but I have not had the time to "fix" that. I figure putting the site together in a mere 3 hours I could worry about the little things later.

On your main page, I think the eyes are cool but directly below that I would make the light gray a little wider to keep the text "Professional Design Package" from extending past the "box".

Anyway, best of luck "oldtimer".
    IP

Dude you make it sound like I'm 50 I'm only 23 thanks for the tip
    IP

@ taytay39

I just saw your new design and it looks pretty good.
    IP

Thank s I had harsh critics I took me long enough to make it.Im working on my flash intro so check back and tell me what you think of the intro.
    IP

I like the Flash Intro, and the template you are using looks nice (though it is obviously a Xara template because the header is so Xara WebStyle characteristicly huge -- but this is one of my problems with WebStyle).

I think it needs some content, but it's a nice start. I would definitely use an image gallery style template (like you are using for the other pages) for the logo graphics, though. I also think the thumbnails could be larger.

I suggest using a screen capture for each site in the website portfolio.

You have a tendency to not use a space after the end of a sentence.The result does not make for professional copy writing.This is another pet peeve of mine.

The Amazon Honor System minibanner doesn't show.

All that said, I say you are off to a great start. My biggest problem with it is that it looks like it was created with WebStyle. I wish they would do something about that program because I own it and the templates all look the same with no possibility to create custom templates that actually shine as unique and individualistic custom designs.

But I think you are on the right track despite my aversion with webstyle's restricted capabilities.
    IP

Thanks But the site was not made using webstyle.
    It was made with photoshop and dreamweaver.The Amazon box seems to be working fine on my computer and others.But The screen capture for each website is a good idea but I prefer my customers to see the sites that I have created in action.So that way they will be able to tell if the site is working correctly and created properly.This is just my personal preference.I also think the thumbnails could be bigger too. Thanks for your input I will take it in consideration.
    IP