Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default for all of you who thought....

that rabbits are nice cuddly friendly animals.

I have to get me one of these guardrabbits.

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=_Ez5QPW-ku4
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Default Re: for all of you who thought....

Silly Wabbits!

They are cuddly. They also aren't as timid as some people think. I had pet house rabbits for several years and I could tell you. My room mates cat once was annoying the rabbit. Didn't like where he was sitting and kept on hissing and pawing at him. eventually Miss Kitty took one swipe to many and he got up, turned around and kicked her down the hall with one powerful kick of his hind legs. My first thought with her scream was please just tell me he did not break her jaw. He didn't. She was totally fine just not in a hurry to mess with him again. They will take so much but eventually they will fight back. Then, beware, those claws, sharp teeth and powerful legs aren't for nothing.

I saw Monty Python and the Holy Grail and I saw what a wabbit can do. Fuzzy and cuddly indeed.

I agree with Elmer Fudd - "Shhhhh - be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits"
    Joe

ya, Like Joe said. The Monty Python rabbit was tough!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

ha... Dal, my cat and rabbit had a very similar confrontation years ago. She (the cat) loved to 'stalk' the rabbits and tap them on the behind. Eventually the male rabbit took some umbrage at this and took to going vertical, leaping straight up about 3 feet. Eventually the cat decided to follow, where she caught both rabbit hind legs square in the breadbasket.

took to observing the rabbits from afar after that... stuck to catching birds.

I love that Video... my nephew showed it to me at xmas... had the whole family in stitches.

geo.
    “Beauty consists in a certain luster and proportion” - Aquinas

Loved the video!!! The behavior is no surprise to me after having had 3 house rabbits or should I say having been a "bunny slave" to three different rabbits. You don't own a bunny... they own you. They are very capable of letting you know what they want and when they want it.
    Aunt Betsy