Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This Is Another Version Of My Eyball Test.

What DO You Think? - ANT

If It Ain't Harsh... It Ain't True
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eye_Balls.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	1524  
    Mmm... Graphics, www.4mstudios.com

This Is Another Version Of My Eyball Test.

What DO You Think? - ANT

If It Ain't Harsh... It Ain't True

Well This Isn't Gunna Be Harsh :P I Think It Very Good.. I Personally Could Ever Do Something Like That *WOW* Good http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif Oh Yah And Yay For Putting Ford Up In There :P I Love FORD http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Love: ShineboxXx
    aka: Amanda

COULDN'T *** i meant couldn't :P hehe " I Couldn't Ever Do Something Like That"

um... ok, the keys are done nice enough for sure, and the other elements as well I suppose... but truly I don't get the message here? What is this graphic supposed to be saying? I could perhaps see it if the blue lens was red, and there was say a martini glass included in there somewhere... you know what I am getting at?

Also, which Gary are you refering to? Just curious...

Well... The Original message is basic, Keep your eyes on the road, and this wont happen to you. Pay attention in life to the fine details but don't forget to seize the day. As for the GARY I was referring, Gary Priester... He is into eyeballs and his artwork reflects it.. And it just so happened that I liked doing eyes as well and wanted to show the forum What I could do. Thanks for you replies, and I hope to hear more from posters.

haha, ok... thanks for spelling that one out for me http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Love it. I really like how the background is done and appreciate the use of 3 eyes rather than 2 even pair. I think 4 eyes would be too much. And wouldn't beckon one to ask "Where'd the other one go . . .?"

Just a few nitpicks on what is, overall, very impressive--Perhaps a touch more pronunciation on the blood vessels in the eyes--they seem a bit light/modest, especially since our victim probably was bloodshot at some point before or during the events that brought us to our current vantage point.

Also, the proportions between the green and blue eye don't seem quite right; the eyeball of the blue is considerably larger than that of the green while the iris/retina of the blue seems only marginally larger than that of the green.

Also, the way the muscle(?)(I don't know the term) falls behind the green eye isn't quite as believable as the rest--perhaps too bright at the end, where it's sitting at/under a shadow of the eyeball.

There's a sliver of white that appears on the yellow eyeball between the background and where the muscle connects to the eye--where I'd expect the red to actually protrude a bit beyond the perimeter of the eye.

Good stuff, though. Definitely.