Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: some weird stuff

my camera has never malfuntioned and the one in the kitchen is the 4th one in a series of 4 consecative (i know i cant spell) shots and the only one that had something. none of this stuff was seen with our eyes. they only showed up in the pictures.

in the house where they are taken is a whole wall full of unexplained pictures taken in the house from people from all over the United States and the world.

i have never experienced anything either but like i said i believe now that i have taken the pictures myself. . posted only for a fun post. and to see if anyone else had anything wierd in pictures they have taken.
    Last edited by Mike S; 28 June 2007 at 10:41 AM.
    Mike
    see my photoblog http://kcmcomp.com
    IP

Oh Mike, my post was meant to be lighthearted, sorry if it came over as other than that. As you say because I did not experience any odd things does not mean to say they cannot happen I had a friend who could experience all sorts of visions in places of old battlefields and the like, I could be standing beside him and feel or see nothing at all. I guess I am just a sceptic.
    I guess my attempt at humour was misunderstood as personal critisisim nothing was further from my mind. I hope you get lots of photos from others on your theme.
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by parahandy View Post
    Oh Mike, my post was meant to be lighthearted, sorry if it came over as other than that. As you say because I did not experience any odd things does not mean to say they cannot happen I had a friend who could experience all sorts of visions in places of old battlefields and the like, I could be standing beside him and feel or see nothing at all. I guess I am just a sceptic.
    I guess my attempt at humour was misunderstood as personal critisisim nothing was further from my mind. I hope you get lots of photos from others on your theme.

its all good Norman
    Mike
    see my photoblog http://kcmcomp.com
    IP

I norman,

I wish it was the Spirits... It was pretty warm out and a nice cool beer would have been pretty nice...

On my shots, if I moved the camera angle, I would still get this weird glow... I just couldn't explain why the camera was registering this weird glow.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook
    IP

One can get a glow on just about anything when humidity is high or there are translucent objects like some leaves etc around. Even the reflective/refractive value of jewelry, watches, some clothing, belt buckles and etc. can give weird effects.

Always wondered about "spirits" and why they would have a use for arms, legs or even heads which are based purely on physiological functions. A spirit wouldn't really need to swallow, use a tongue to talk or feet to walk.

But hey, that's me and my opinion.
    IP

if the sun is behind you and nothing reflective in front of you... where would the glow come from? The glow was only through the lense and not visible without...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    Facebook
    IP

John the glow in your photo is from light off to the side and striking the lens outer glass. You would not see it from behind the camera or even looking to the side unless you moved you eye to the exact spot the furthest part of the lens was located.

Light from in front of the lens would produce more of a lens flare. Glows are from the side. Even a small drop of water on the underside of a leaf beside the lens and reflecting light from behind the camera can produce a glow.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

okay Bill...

You killed my ghostie... Maybe Mikey and Rich have harder ones to explain away...

I even moved the camera and got the same glow... I just couldn't get a clean shot of that bunch of flowers no matter where I placed the camera...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    Facebook
    IP

John,

The ghostbusters placed a recorder in the house and recorded a childs voice playing in the woods. The voice was of a child that had died about 100 years earlier.

Mook and Kai knew something had happened in the house for about a week. They have a better sense of smell. That smell was apparent for several months afterwards.

Rich
    IP

In the mirror!

Attached Files Attached Files
    IP