Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Need Help with pics

Quote Originally Posted by missyuk View Post
    ignorent
    Speaking of ignorence, see missyuk's posts at Spam -- get it while it's fresh.
    IP

Shipyard...do you think Missyuk is trying to work in a language not her own?

It's hard to believe that a native English speaker smart enough to use a computer could possibly spell so badly.
    ---
    Will
    IP

I think non-english speakers would struggle to write english in that way. Missyuk seems to be writing in colloquial mobile phone speak.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMoonHP View Post
    No. I think it's a -- strong-language warning -- teenager. In other words, Missy is working in a "language" not our own.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMoonHP View Post

It's hard to believe that a native English speaker smart enough to use a computer could possibly spell so badly.
    ---
    Will
    Will

I thought maybe that, or 'learning-difficulty' problem, or simply the language known [to me] as 'wind-up'

if you go to the link shipyard posted http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.c...1385446&page=1
    her command of the language has dramatically improved all of a sudden as of july 11

missy - if you read this and still need help, all you need do is ask - clearly
    Last edited by handrawn; 12 July 2007 at 08:24 AM. Reason: add quote etc
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    Will

I thought maybe that, or 'learning-difficulty' problem, or simply the language known [to me] as 'wind-up'

if you go to the link shipyard posted http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.c...1385446&page=1
    her command of the language has dramatically improved all of a sudden as of july 11

missy - if you read this and still need help, all you need do is ask - clearly
    The last July 11 post is mostly a quote of someone else's reply (no quotes, of course).
    IP

thats true...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP