Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Monkey In My Room

Ok - here are some photos of the monkeys- they come for food twice I day, but I only feed them once (only if I had more bread). I give them treats every now and again - obviously they go BESERK for a banana and even challenge me for the banana. Other people chase them away - I feel sorry for them as we destryoed their habitat (well not me, mankind) :-). They have a bite to eat, tease the dogs, tan, de-flea themselves, drink from the birdbath and as you can see even come into my room.

I have since moved my desk next to that window (since I was held up in an armed robbery in this very room about 3 weeks ago - was the most frightening experience of my entire life, two black guys, a gun and a gurkha knife do not go well together espcially if they are wearing balaclavas and gloves too)!!!

Anyway back to the monkeys, they even come in and sit on my desk while I am working, they peep around the door, sit on the flower pot, waiting for thier meal. I do skip some days as they must not learn to becom totally reliant on me for food. I love my monkeys and my pet spider Mrs Button. (well I don't touch her, she lives in the lampshade).

I get mad when people tell me not to feed the monkeys as they are a "pest" I have never known of a greater pest than the human race!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monkey In My Room.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	39178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monkey 1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	39179  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monkey 3.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	39180   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 173.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	39181  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 174.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	39182  
    IP

Default Re: Monkey In My Room

They look friendly.

The only monkeys in the wild I have seen were not friendly. In Japan there were some that like to throw rocks and sticks at anyone that came close to the stand of woods where they lived. Can't say that I blamed them, they were just protecting their territory.
    Last edited by Soquili; 22 June 2007 at 07:38 PM. Reason: correcting typos....as usual ;-)
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Default Re: Monkey In My Room

Cool Monkeys Barry...

The only monkeys I see around here are the human ones... you know... rugrats...
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook
    IP