Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey Everyone.

I am in need of help. Me and my business partner have a website for our music company and the guy that we have uploading our files to our site is starting to be a real horses ass. He doesn't place our designs on the site the way we want and charges us WAYYYYYY too much money.

We just can't deal with him any longer BUT, we know NOTHING about uploading design files, web hosting, etc. and the jerk won't tell us how he is uploading our design and audio files so that we can AT LEAST do it the way WE want it and just pay him monthly for the site space.

So, I'm asking ANYONE, for information or books they could reccomend on Web Site Designing down to web templates, "hit" counters, to actually uploading it to a web server/hosts. Oh, and possibly some good cheap servers that provide a decent amount of space. We just want to cut out the (costly) "middle-man" and just do it ourselves.

Please help.

If you need to site address to see what I'm talking about, please let me know.

Thanks so much for your time.

RJ

I'd be glad to help you out -- if you don't mind taking it off-board, just drop me an e-mail; crepe AT jarday DOT com

What's your URL? (handy for figuring out hosting needs)

Hello.

Thanks for replying. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

If, by the "URL" you mean the website address, then, the address is:

www.jacktownrecords.net

Check it out and let me know how something like that can be done so we can upload QUALITY images and audio this guy has them looking (and sounding) HORRIBLE!!

UGH!!

I will e-mail you soon.

Thanks again for your time.

Hey RJ, do a web search, Keyword (dreamweaver)
    U will find tons of info to get ya going.
    Check it out.

Hi Mike.

Ok, I'll try it.

Hey Pawn.

My e-mail to you was returned. I'm sending another one as we speak. If you don't receive it, contact me at:

mmpact2@hotmail.com

Thanks, guys.