Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Advantage in Design: mulitple pages

These last few days I've been doing a lot of brochures. And these will be large runs, 10,000 pieces, so the customer wants them to be just right. So he's been having me mover information from the front to the back and vice versa as he gets a clearer vision of what he wants to say. Doing it all in one file is a great convenience, move the item to change to the next page into the paste board. And then change pages and reposition it. Much easier than working in layers in this case, and because pages verses layers can be exported to .pdf, it is much easier for the customer to open one .pdf with many pages than open several .pdf's. That way if you have an alternate design for one page, it is all right there and it makes a very clean presentation. Plus they can print it out, fold it, and see how it feels, even matching the colors in their office of their whole color scheme.

Very sleek.

Customers are always asking me if I can do something. So far I have not found anything which I was not able to do with DRAW.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Default Re: Advantage in Design: mulitple pages

Can it make banana muffins, I really like those, pecans or walnuts just fine.
    IP

Default Re: Advantage in Design: mulitple pages

It can build a recipe book so that you don't lose your favorite formulas for these fabulous muffins, however.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP