Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Hi

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I bought Photo Impact 5 2 months ago and now I am finding 6 just came out!!! what do I have to do to keep up? I don't want to shell out another 40-some more dollars after I just paid 86.00 for the PI 5.
    Is there a free upgrade somewhere for owners of PI5? Hopefully?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    IP

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I bought Photo Impact 5 2 months ago and now I am finding 6 just came out!!! what do I have to do to keep up? I don't want to shell out another 40-some more dollars after I just paid 86.00 for the PI 5.
    Is there a free upgrade somewhere for owners of PI5? Hopefully?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    IP

Hi ... you should go to Ulead's site www.ulead.com and ask them. I think I read somewhere else that they did accept a certain period of time for people who bought PI5 just before PI6 was released to get a free upgrade.

You should go to the ulead forum too with your questions as this one is quite ... well ... "unbusy"

http://news.ulead.com:8080/webutilities

DK
    IP