Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi Gary,

Love the new design. Very clean design. Can you tell us how you did pick the different colors in the menu picked together?

Best Wishes,
    Frits Hogewoning
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hello Frits

I created an Alt Rainbow blend of a slightly muted color and then copied the colors from the blend.

Thanks all you other folks for your comments.

Klaus. What color are you seeing in the tutorials when they load? My loading color is white. Have you taken a poll to determine that "everybody uses grey?" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

Wonderfull! But, how was your vacation?

Deceptively simple and refined, with an undercurrent of bold sophistication and good taste. You done Martha Stewart proud, Gary!

Bryan

Gary, I'm talking about your Win dialogs - the horrid beige/torquise ones, where indeed (almost) everyone have the color sense to use the default gray/blue. I'm all for customizing to improve, but your ghastly Win dialog colors always spoils your otherwise very fine tutorials for me!

K
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	figure_260101.gif 
Views:	209 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	877  
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Gary, I'm talking about your Win dialogs - the horrid beige/torquise ones, where indeed (almost) everyone have the color sense to use the default gray/blue. I'm all for customizing to improve, but your ghastly Win dialog colors always spoils your otherwise very fine tutorials for me! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, those colors.

Well, don't expect to see them change any time soon. The reason is I have a giant page of vector elements which I use in my tutorials, that I do not see the need to change to Microsoft's default gray and blue color scheme.

I'm going to have to ask you to do your very best to look beyond the "ghastly" colors that I have chosen for my browser.

Anybody else bothered by my tan and teal color scheme?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...