Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Future Plans for Webstyle?

I've been using Webstyle for a few years and really like the program. As time has moved on we have seen Dreamweaver 8 being replaced with CS3 and Windows XP replaced with Vista. The question is ...are there plans to update Webstyle to work with CS3 or will it simply fade into the sunset? If it simply fades I will miss a great program. If it will be updated any time line?
    Thanks.
    Alan

Default Re: Future Plans for Webstyle?

Yes me too.
    Guesss we will have to learn styles with menus.

I have left DW MX available for use as any website I have and try to use CS3 does not show the WStyle menus. What a shame.

One of the impressive things with WS is the compression/quality achieved on menus and buttons. At the same time, as John comments, CSS is a good approach for navbars rather than JavaScript. So use WS to generate the graphics and then stitch them together with CSS-based navbars.
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

Hi all

I'm hoping WebStyle will be updated to allow us to easily create images that have a "Windows Vista" look and feel to them. For example, that glassy look to buttons and such. And a separate mouseover effect that adds a glow.

Cheers... Rick
    Last edited by Magus; 25 August 2007 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Wanted to subscribe to thread for E-Mail notification

yep ditto to all of the above - is there anyone from WS that looks at these forums? they seem to be a little quiet?
    i know maybe they are updating it to work with CS3 and Vista ?!!