Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: tweening in Xara Xtreme

Sorry for the delayed response; I attended a family reunion out of town this weeked. Thanks to all who replied.

Egg, it's just a simple text animation, with a mostly transparent first frame moving about 100 pixels in a straight line to the last frame and shrinking from 32 pt to 16 pt while becoming fully opaque. Kind of a simple fade-in fly-in effect.

a-w, I understand that with 4.0 I can create a Flash animation (which would make this really simple). However, she already has a Flash of this and would like one that doesn't depend upon Flash or embedding. I'm doing it pro bono mainly to learn about an aspect of Xtreme that I've not had call to use before.

Rayner, thanks for the tip; that did the trick. I had basically done everything up to ungrouping, but it simply hadn't occurred to me that the result would be a group.

This is really a tedious process without having the automated tweening, but then I suppose animation of this kind always has been. Still, it works, although I'm glad that I'm not doing something more complex. Thanks again to everyone who replied.

Default Re: tweening in Xara Xtreme

You are most welcome. Glad to be of service.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook