Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Wacom Tablet

Why won't my Wacom tablets(2 of them, one on Win98SE, one on WinMe)work with Ulead PhotoImpact? I have called Ulead and Wacom, they are no help. The problem is setting the pen on the tablet with "straight line" in use and the drawing on the screen is several inches to the right making it impossible to draw. There is no problem using the tablet with PaintShopPro, Photoshop et al.
    IP

Why won't my Wacom tablets(2 of them, one on Win98SE, one on WinMe)work with Ulead PhotoImpact? I have called Ulead and Wacom, they are no help. The problem is setting the pen on the tablet with "straight line" in use and the drawing on the screen is several inches to the right making it impossible to draw. There is no problem using the tablet with PaintShopPro, Photoshop et al.
    IP

Hi ... I use a Wacom Graphire 4"x5" tablet with PhotoImpact6 and the pen works without problems. Are you saying that lines you draw are offset from where you are drawing them on the screen by a couple inches. That's a strange problem. I guess all I can say is take a look at the settings in the wacom pen control program and mess around in there.

Try posting the problem at;

http://www.deja.com/group/comp.graphics.apps.ulead

http://news.ulead.com:8080/expand?57

DK
    IP

I noticed something in PI6. When you are using a tablet and have an object or selection selected which you want to draw a line around the edge of, make sure the "tablet" spot on the attribute bar is set to none. Otherwise the line won't show up. This is something that happens when my wacom graphire tablet is used.

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com
    IP