Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Just want to create simple boards

I'm just trying to create headings (boards) non-animated, the trouble is Im having problems gettting the board at exactly 0 degrees angle and having a flat lighting model so that the colour I select for the text and the board colour is reflected in the board, by default the board is always darker than the colour I select, is there an easy way to do this or am I using the wrong tool ?

Default Re: Just want to create simple boards

Welcome deepp. I can't understand your question. Perhaps you could upload a sketch or a Xara3D file so we could have a better understanding of your requirements.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

problems gettting the board at exactly 0 degrees angle
    You can use the scroll bar arrows or the arrow keys to get a more exact adjustment than dragging.

and having a flat lighting model so that the colour I select for the text and the board colour is reflected in the board
    You can change the color of the lights to white in the color options section and change the position of the lights to what you want by clicking on the "show hide lighting" button (light bulb icon) and moving the arrows to the position you want the lights in.

Quote Originally Posted by DAL View Post
    You can change the color of the lights to white in the color options section.
    Thanks, I didnt know that seems to have solved the lighting problem

Glad to be a help.