Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Draw X3 launches Photo Paint 9

I installed Draw 9 suite, now it launches in Draw X3. I want Photo-Paint X3 to launch instead. How can I, or what do I do to make it launch PPX3? I have Corel Draw 9, 10, 12 and X3 on my machine. GT
    IP

Default Re: Draw X3 launches Photo Paint 9

It is launching your most recent installation. Put your X3 CD back in, and tell it to do a repair. That should do it, because F8 isn't going to help this. If this repair doesn't work, you'll have to reinstall, I'm afraid. But the installation takes about five minutes longer so it isn't all that bad.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    It is launching your most recent installation. Put your X3 CD back in, and tell it to do a repair. That should do it, because F8 isn't going to help this. If this repair doesn't work, you'll have to reinstall, I'm afraid. But the installation takes about five minutes longer so it isn't all that bad.

I had to reinstall, the repair did not work. It works now.
    Thanks very much Sally. GT
    IP

I too have several version on my system, have had the same problem. In the beginning, X3's PhotoPaint had some quirky behaviour and I prefered at time to use Corel PhotoPaint as the default editor out of 12 but found I couldn't do it. Well I got used to it. Guess I am an old stick in the mud sometimes.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP