Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I won a couple of tickets to today's baseball game between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Minnesota Twins, at the Sky Dome in Toronto. I took my wife and my camera with me. Upon returning home, I used Xara X1 to create the attached collage, which features a Toronto landmark, the CN tower, viewed from inside the Sky Dome. I hope you like the collage.

Glen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baseball_Collage.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	4343  
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

I won a couple of tickets to today's baseball game between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Minnesota Twins, at the Sky Dome in Toronto. I took my wife and my camera with me. Upon returning home, I used Xara X1 to create the attached collage, which features a Toronto landmark, the CN tower, viewed from inside the Sky Dome. I hope you like the collage.

Glen
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

Very nice Glen ... I take it you were behind the net

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Very Nice Glen. I like it.

Hey Ed...

No, he took those just after the guys with the big butterfly nets came to get him...

They are comming to take me away ha, ha, hee hee...
    John/DOT

Fun way to remember the game.

But I would have liked to see a photo included of a hot dog with mustard and relish :-)

I find baseball boring but love the hot dogs.

Gary

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Glen - I missed this thread earlier. Very nice collage. I'll bet you guys had a great day!

Seeing the pic of the CN Tower reminds me of an old story. Years before the tower was built there was a design competition seeking ideas for Toronto's former industrial lands near the lake front. The American sculptor Claus Oldenburg proposed a big tower into which lake water would be pumped throughout the day. At a predetermined time each day the water would be released, allowed to shoot down some sort of pipe or sluice and be 'ejaculated' as a giant spittle back into the lake. Anyways, as you know, Mr. Oldenburg's proposal was rejected. Subsequently, Mr. Oldenburg was spotted on an airplane by someone who happened to be familiar with the proposal and happened to have a pic available showing the then newly built CN Tower. That person took the pic to Mr. Oldenburg to ask his opinion on the design. His reaction upon seeing it was to spurt out "Oh My God! They've Built It!"

Regards, Ross