Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Attention Xara X Shoppers.

It's posted. The new Xara X Preview Site.

This contains all of the material covered in the latest WebXealot plus some new features and additional text.

Have a look.

Gary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thanx for making the preview site. The excitement builds [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] . I note the positive responses Chris is already getting to his poll on buying Xara X immediately upon release. Now with your help in building excitement, i/us might have to worry about the download capacity of their system...

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Cheers Gary
    The preview is much better than several hours spent surfing thru help files. I can almost taste it now !
    Regards Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Gary- What a wonderful preview for an amazing program. Now we really will have to get our sleep in August,in anticipation of many sleepless,creative nights this Fall!
    How about 2 tutorials a month?
    Robin Gilmor

As always a first rate job. I'm looking forward to XaraX. Along with the Insider Tip and Tricks. If we figured out how to manipulate the heck out of Xara3D v.4, just imagine what can be done with XaraX. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mark

Gary thanks for the preview.A 1 job.You helped me to makeup my mind.
    I vote for 2 tutorials per month.( including humor)

If only Xara would release premature tryouts ala adobe. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Nathan Heagy
    <HR>
    Blow Your Beef Away
    Cow Comics!
    Founder and Lead Designer at Amuses Me Games.
    Apple fanboy with much nostalgia for Xara. @nheagy on twitter

I almost ordered XaraX on line from i/US, then remembered that we third class citizens of Europe were left high and dry by Corel when they made the CD for CorelXara available only in the US and Canada. Before I order from i/US, can someone confirm that the XaraX CD will be sent to UK (and Europe) customers?

Ever hopeful!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#FF0000">robings
    </font>

Yup, I can confirm that. Plus, by ording from i/us you won't pay VAT plus you get access to the Insider area. Such a deal! Note that you can't order it anywhere yet. Not until September.

>I almost ordered XaraX on line from i/US, then remembered that we third class citizens of Europe were left high and dry by Corel when they made the CD for CorelXara available only in the US and Canada. Before I order from i/US, can someone confirm that the XaraX CD will be sent to UK (and Europe) customers?

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>
    http://www.i-us.com/images/sig.gif
    </blockquote>

well Gary you've convinced me.. that contour tool is definitely cool -very useful for making an outline and shape combine, especially if you can type-in values. And yet another reason to stop using Freudhand I mean Freehand (it drives me mad) would be a 'close shapes' button instead of searching for an unlinked point in wireframe (I hate that.. "Is it under here? no. Is it under here? no. Is it.." etc)

And I'm so impressed with Illustrators smooth pressure pen, I'm hoping the new X will perform likewise..

(new?) Q.