Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Conan Vs The Reptiger

"Conan had to overcome SumB“HanRtal lava river, Conan had to cross GhujMahJTil forest and finally he had to climb PazmnH“Ghuls mountains, where found powerful Reptiger, bastard son of OnhM“ujil the reptile and goddes-tiger NiflintiH“Pil. It was said that man who could defeat the Reptiger with his own hands and weapons, will turn into most intelligent man over the Earth. Conan was strong, a very strong man, and he had not opponent but he only yearn for be more intelligent and resolve sudokus, crosswords and word search puzzles and improve his reading level. He could defeat powerful Reptiger, but conan could not read very well and he mixed up when he read about the Reptiger. He read "most intelligent" where really was "less intelligent". An now, there is Conan, shortly before be crown King, being least inteligen man on the earth trying to take out his sword of Reptiger by the blade of the sword with all his strength."

All the tale was invent by me, and I hope Conan“s fans don“t make angry with me. I was this illustration because my friend and work mate Mike Serrano (a great fan of Conan books) wanted I gave my point of view. I hope this funny version will like all of you. See you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	conan contra el reptigre2.JPG 
Views:	216 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	37713  

Default Re: Conan Vs The Reptiger

Love the story Zin! Neat illustration too. He looks mighty proud!

gloria

Default Re: Conan Vs The Reptiger

"Conan, what is best in life?
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women"

Looks like another victory for Conan. Well done zinkete.