Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • one what?

1 100.00%

I am constructing a bridal gown site and want to show a 3D view of the gowns whereby the user can use their mouse to rotate the image 360 degrees for an overall view. Does anybody know of any package that can achieve this and what the name for this kind of technology is? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

I am constructing a bridal gown site and want to show a 3D view of the gowns whereby the user can use their mouse to rotate the image 360 degrees for an overall view. Does anybody know of any package that can achieve this and what the name for this kind of technology is? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hey Abeigh:

I'm not sure, but i think you could tryone of three ways.

1. Ulead Cool 360--you take loads of shots around the object, program stitches them together into a 360 degree view.

2. You could try Poser and create the clothes for the model....not exactly easy.

3. Perhaps Swift 3D for creating 3D flash models? Really not sure here?

Does anyone else know?

-T
    IP

I read but never tried the TrueSpace web version.
    It allows you to draw in 3d, moving your site while designing to Top,Back,Right,Left, and Camera prespective
    Try downloading a demo and give it a try. Hope this help, In future i will let you know if i read anything regarding your topic.
    IP

try PixMaker
    www.pixaround.com
    All you need to do is snap a few photos of your gown and stitch them up in "object view".
    IP