Hi,

I am in a similar situation to Jean (above) I have DW CS3 on two machines.

My desktop running XP SP2 and my laptop running Vista Ultimate. Both machines are high spec duo core with 4gb RAM so no problems there.

CS3 is already installed and working fine with several useful extensions that I do not intend to disturb. I downloade the latest version of Webstyle4 and uninstalled the previous version, I then reinstalled WS4 on both machines and both times I was asked if I wanted to download the DW extension, which I did.

Result = ZILCH!

So then I tried installing the xaradwext Setup.exe file which then asked if I wanted to uninstal the extension! Suffice to say I have tried every permutation and combination of installing, uninstalling etc with always the same result. Webstyle4 does NOT appear in the DW insert drop down.

All seems very flaky to me - has anybody successfully installed this into DWCS3 without first destroying their DW installation?

Note I have had previous versions of DW on the desktop and successfully added the WS4 extension, but the laptop is new and has only had DWCS3 installed.

How can I get this to work without mucking up all my DW extensions?

Kind regards

Martin