Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Multiple CDR files into one document

Hi everyone,

Is there any way in which I can select multiple corel files and open them as multiple pages into one document?
    OR
    Is there a way of printing multiple CDR files in one hit rather than opening and printing each file individually?

I have a lot to print tomorrow and any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    -----------
    Andy
    IP

Default Re: Multiple CDR files into one document

Making a print cue, that depends upon the printer's ability to take one.

You theorhetically can import multiple page documents, and Corel will paginate it for you, however, it is based on image area and not page size so placing the icon in the corner gives you an off center placement for all pages, just clicking enter is often the better choice.

Try a couple of ways.

Sorry haven't done exactly that.

If you are printing to a copier, you can have a long print cue, printing to a file and then sending the entire file might work, you have those instructions in the help files.

I just don't have time to investigate it, I have to go to work. Sorry.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Thanks Sally, I will consult the help files!
    -----------
    Andy
    IP

Lightbulb Re: Multiple CDR files into one document

You could try "Thumbnailer" from Oberon.Com

http://www.oberonplace.com/vba/drawmacros/index.htm

I have just catalogued a bunch of CDR files (thanks to Sallys help), putting 200 to 300 files into one document.

You first need to put all the images into 1 folder. When you run Thumbnailer you will need to set the size of the thumbnail to your page size less the margins. It will import , resize and place 1 graphic on each page (I was placing 72 images per page). Optionally, it will add the filename to the bottom of the page.

The other good thing is that all the thumbnails are vector graphics, with no loss of quality.

Hope this helps
    Ray
    Last edited by raygee; 27 April 2007 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Adding a link to Oberon
    IP

In Windows you can print directly from the file view. You can Right Click and select Print or select File Print. Don't know if you have to do any modification in the print dialog window, but this approach will print straight to your default printer without having Corel open. Maybe this will help.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP

Thanks Ray and Red, I will try both options.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Andy
    -----------
    Andy
    IP