Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: UGA Logo ...

Default UGA Logo ...

I have been playing with making logo's lately and thought this one would be okay to share here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UGAlogoanim.gif 
Views:	1095 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	36987  
    IP

Default Re: UGA Logo ...

Very slick.
    Gotta learn how to do that....
    I thought it was a flash animation.
    IP

Thanks GM
    You're close, as I have been studying a lot of different flash animations looking for inspiration.
    Always thought that to use as many frames in a .gif as there is in a .swf anim would blow the kb's through the roof but definately seems that is not necessarily so.
    One of the biggest downfalls of flash is that not many forums allow uploading of .swf files and if I can't share my work with others, then what's the point in making animations?
    Undoubtably you have right clicked this anim and within a day or so we will be treated to a "kiwi inspired" flashee kinda gif thingee created by Grafixman
    ...kinda hope so anyways
    IP

Corel needs to hire you, Kiwi and put you to work dreaming up cool stuff to feature what PI can do, that is defintely a show stopper. Very clean, very nice.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

I did right click your pic, Kiwi, expecting it to be flash and was hoping to zoom in for a closer look, that's why I'm surprised to find out that it's a gif file . And yes, a copy is stored away in my "RightClicked" folder ready to be dismantled and reverse engineered...
    Even if I managed to decipher the effect and timing, I doubt if I could come up with a better animation to top that one, Kiwi.
    IP