Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Allow Popup Menu Style to contain more than just websafe fonts.

It would be great if the drop-down menus could match the main navbar font. I can create mouse-off styled font and mouse-over styled font, which work fine for the main navbar, adjusting them is reflected in the change of the top buttons but you can't get the drop-downs to match, you can only use the websafe colours.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Allow Popup Menu Style to contain more than just websafe fonts.

+1

I have asked for this before to no avail. This is another example of a feature (Menu Style for sub menus) that needs to be revisited and if possible improved.

Yes, it would be great if the sub-menu buttons could match the main menu buttons. Another thing I'd like to see improved is when a sub-menu is selected then the parent main button is highlighted as the selected state.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ciao.Il video di Magix dice di selezionare un oggetto e cliccare su "Galleria pagine & Layer". Ma facendo questa operazione non mi appare la finestra x il mouseOver

Hi Mayer.

Google translation:
    Hi. Magix's video says to select an item and click on "Page Gallery & Layer".
    But by doing this I do not see the window x the mouseOver

I don't understand the problem.
    Non capisco la domanda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mayer73.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	118420  
    Egg

Hello Mayer73 and Welcome to TalkGraphics

Please post this question in a new thread in Xara Web Design Chat. https://www.talkgraphics.com/forumdi...eb-design-chat