I asked for this last year (amongst other things), but was told, by Charles Moir, not to expect it anytime soon.

I was given a work-a-round, by forum regulars, that will create vector shapes inbetween lines and fill enclosed spaces, but compared to flood fill this is long-winded and can be fiddly

That is; to select all lines, convert to shapes, put a vector shape behind the lines (a rectangle filling the canvas) and subtract the lines from the shape, -presto vector shapes that fill the spaces.But because of the inaccuracies when Xtreme cuts or subtracts shapes there are sometimes little 'gaps', between the shapes and lines, that must be manually adjusted.

In some cases it is possible to 'trap' the interior vector shapes, behind the lines, by expanding them one or two pixels (using the contour tool), but again time and effort make other programmes solutions to this much more attractive.

Having said that, an actions function would make such work-a-rounds much simpler, in many cases just a single click, but when I suggested this it didn't meet with much positive response either.