Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mr coarse - Sr soez. Sevillian - spanish ambassador in Japan.

This is mister coarse (seņor soez) he is Sevillian - spanish ambassador in Japan. He is wearing the typical spanish bullfighter costume to show spanish culture around the world. its hair is cutting by the original gipsy style, and his hat is also the typical Sevillian hat from April Fair (feria de abril). He bring the exquisite "manzanilla licuor" also knows as "fino" in his thin arm. He has the another arm very strong because this is the jamonīn arm, the arm wich he cut jamon (cuired ham). Mr Soez donīt talk spanish. Mr Soez donīt talk english. Mr Soez donīt talk japanesse. Mr soez only says typical spanish words such "ole", "ole torero", "miarma ( mi alma = my soul)", "jamon", "cervecita (beer)" and more "ole , oleee , ole!".

In this illustration I satirize the typical spanish stereotype wich more people have ( i.e. I heard Maddonna thought people in Spain is wearing like bullfighters and bulls are freely in the street XD).

All the work was done in corelDraw from a sketch in paper.
    I hope you like! bye!

more works: http://zinkdesign.blogspot.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02-soez2.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	36723  

Default Re: Mr coarse - Sr soez. Sevillian - spanish ambassador in Japan.

Excellent caricature. I like it very much.
    ---
    Will

Default Re: Mr coarse - Sr soez. Sevillian - spanish ambassador in Japan.

Hi zinkete, and welcome to TG

That's a great illustration - I think the linework on the figure is really well done and the coloring just right - not over or under done.

If it had been me I'd have firmed up the wineglass a bit to give more balance and emphasis to the deliberate weakness of the left arm, but thats just way I see it.

It's a lovely - I feel I know people like this and thats the acid test for caricature - I'd like to see a lot more like this!
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...