Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Please provide feedback

Hi,
    I am new to photoshop tutorial. I create and publish photoshop tutorials at site like good-tutorials.
    could you please review this tutorial of mine and tell me what can be improved to make it a better tutorial.

http://www.adobeusersite.com/Design-...niques_66.html

I am asking for review because recently this tutorial was not accepted at good-tutorial site but I found a tutorial which I think is very close to mine which was accepted.

url is
    http://www.urphotoshop.com/simple-icon-logo/

So can anyone tell me where my tutorial lacks. What do I need to improve it?

Thankyou.
    Last edited by kool002; 31 March 2007 at 05:27 AM.
    IP

Default Re: Please provide feedback

Your burger king tutorial may have been rejected[I do think it is OK] because you cannot use some companies registered trade mark without permission, I think that that fact would stop most sites from using it.
    From a technical point of view , producing logos you would be better off using Xara or Illustrator not only is it easer and faster in Xara but the vector art work can be scaled to such a wide size range with no quality loss.
    IP

Thank you.

I did not knew I could you burger king logo.

I was just trying to show how you could make one.

Even if I don't say the word logo. can some body point out if there is a step missing or any part of the tutorial where I need to emphasize more?
    IP

Also I see so many tutorial on how to create ipod , rss , windows xp logo or image.

I think my tutorial is rejected due to some technical reason which it is missing and needs to have as a tutorial.

may be another guru can tell me that.
    IP