Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idea pool

Default Idea pool

If you are having difficulty defining the challenge: make a suggestion in this thread and it will be looked at.

See the main thread here!

Risto
    Last edited by RTK; 30 March 2007 at 04:23 AM.

Default Re: Idea pool

At this time of year surely it's got to be Easter. In fact I'm amazed we haven't seen any cuddly rabbits or squirrels so far;-)
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

How about a monthly challenge for "Stop & Post" thread.

Just a thought.

Danny

Hello Danny!

The "Stop & Post" threads have always been (and still are): "In this instant/right now: stop and post what you are working on right now" kind of threads.

The Challenges forum was created just for challenges: fun things to try, explore and take part in.

The "Stop & Post" threads as started by Simon Beck, are always very enjoyable to look at and I can't see why they would stop...

The different challenges here are meant to look at specific things in each thread.

Risto

Quote Originally Posted by dduran View Post
    How about a monthly challenge for "Stop & Post" thread.

Just a thought.

Danny
    Last edited by RTK; 01 April 2007 at 06:18 AM. Reason: grammar - spelling - logic - and other insignificant things... :-/

Risto,
    I always enjoy seeing the logos that people come up with here at TalkGraphics. I've found that it is a great tool for learning how to create logos.

Maybe you could come up with a name for a "fictitious" company and start a logo competition. Also, if the name of the company doesn't define what they do, then it would be helpful to have a background on what this "fictitious" company does.
    Last edited by BQ; 09 April 2007 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BQ View Post
    Risto,
    I always enjoy seeing the logos that people come up with here at TalkGraphics. I've found that it is a great tool for learning how to create logos.

Maybe you could come up with a name for a "fictitious" company and start a logo competition. Also, if the name of the company doesn't define what they do, then it would be helpful to have a background on what this "fictitious" company does.
    There are sites that hold logo competitions, so you can get
    a lot of practice there, without entering even.
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Quote Originally Posted by BQ View Post
    Risto,

BQ,

It was one of the first things mentioned when the creation of the Challenge Forum was discussed. So, yes, there will some (hopefully many ~ we all enjoy them) logo/business card etc. challenges of this kind.

Mike and Remi will look at existing challenges and start/activate new ones if existing ones slow down/or don't take off.

Cheers!

Risto

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

In one of the other forums there was a discussion about 'glints' as in the glint of a big smile of shiny white teeth...

Perhaps a challenge could be to design/draw a box and or tube of "Glint Toothpaste" or make an advertisment for the imaginary product.

Regards, Ross

Hello
    I am not sure where to post this but hoping this is the right place,and i explain myself better..
    I had a challange from my friend to make a fake beer label.
    All i could do was make a logo and thats it.

So my sugested challange was to see if anyone else can make a beer label because its harder than you would think to make a fake label to look real.
    Dirty Daddy Clothing Co.
    www.dirtydaddyclothing.com
    Awkward Desings Co
    www.awkwarddesigns.com

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

No Scribble yet? The scribble challenge is a great way to exercise your imagination. I attached a.xar file of a scribble if that's okay. (I don't want to step on anyones toes.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.