Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

My web page is not updated at the server! It is OK at local machine but not seen as updated after uploaded to the server. I have read knowledge base and FAQ many many times but can not solve this problem. Please help.
    web page:
    www.fancykoioutlet.com/aquasupply/truvu.htm
    I saved all MM graphic files in ../images/aqua_menu
    What els is wrong?

My web page is not updated at the server! It is OK at local machine but not seen as updated after uploaded to the server. I have read knowledge base and FAQ many many times but can not solve this problem. Please help.
    web page:
    www.fancykoioutlet.com/aquasupply/truvu.htm
    I saved all MM graphic files in ../images/aqua_menu
    What els is wrong?

FancyKoi,

Whenever a site does not reflect an update, then I check to make sure the page is not cached in my computer by doing a refresh or a hard refresh (cntrl-refresh) to force the broswer to reload the page from the server. Caching can be persistent also, occassionally, I will have to close the browser and then reopen it to see the updated files.

Yes, I did closed and reopened the browser.

Hello Fancykoi,

Are the updates visible on your computer? If so, then resend them.

Make sure you the updated files are not uppercase, and the old ones lower case or vis-versa(ie, pic.gif and Pic.gif) They will work on your computer but will not work on the net. Windoze thinks there is no difference, but a web server does. It will continually show the old picture. (Ends up being a case of... I cut this same board 3 times and it is still too short)