Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Toon Dog for Animation

Hello this is my first post to talk graphics! I original bought Xara about a year ago for some quick vector logo work I need to do and it has quickly become one of my favorite program for doing character concepts in. Here is a little dog I did the other night that will soon be animated.
    Last edited by byanfu; 27 March 2007 at 08:05 PM.

Default Re: Toon Dog for Animation

Welcome byanfu,

Great looking toon dog there. How are you going to do the animation and please ensure you supply a link to the finished product.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg,

Im going to use Anime Studio. I'm brand new to animation so not sure how well it will turn out but I will post the final here.

Hi Byanfu,
    Like the character will make a good toon. Have you ever thought about using XPro for the simple or the very short stuff? I have found it quite easy to use although it is mainly aimed at web banners etc. but I used it for a small toon that I was doing.
    Design is thinking made visual.

I have looked at pro and if it were a little cheaper I would like to try and use it. I pick up the basic version of AS for only $50, and for the price it seems pretty decent for simple little cartoon flash animations. One problem though is that the cheap version of AS does not allow for vector import so he will have to be redrawn and the backgrounds added as bitmapped images.

I do so like the drawing tools in Xara. They are so easy to use and give such great results.

byanfu,
    GREAT toon drawing! Look forward also to seeing the animation.
    BTW, I think Albabore was refering to Xtreme Pro for short animations. I'm not sure if you understood that as your reply mentioned AS.
    ron

Dooph! No I didn't read it right. Sorry, I'm really tired, havn't slept for awhile.

Albacore, you mentioned that used Xtreme Pro for a short toon animation, you wouldn't happen to have it online. I would be interested in seeing it.

byanfu, I like the picture, scenery and the wee dog, hope to see some more of your work.