Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This thread is for all those who want to become a full member within seconds:
    IP

This thread is for all those who want to become a full member within seconds:
    IP

Post 5 messages in this thread and you're a full member. After becoming a full member you'll be much more at ease and you won't feel that urge to react on every posting just to get your "five"

IP

Now, the only question remains, what's next after becoming a full member ?
    IP

Isn't that cheating? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Oh well, I don't suppose it matter either way, just trying to get members to be as active as possible. I like to put in my two penneths worth on every topic, if I have anything tosay. That's how it should be.

But... if it makes you feel better then I suppose it's an easy way to get the full member status.

Maybe they should change it so there are "active" members, who post so many messages on a regular basis, "normal" members who aren't clasified as new (see next) but don't post regular enough to become an "active" member, and new members should be new for X amount of weeks maybe...

Anyway, I'm not sure whether or not any of this really matters... it's all about status [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Wod
    IP

Michael, as you can see nothinghappens after posting 5 messages, except that it says you are a full member. Not too exciting, was it? So for others reading, this... please don't post empty messages just to see that change take place.

Thanks

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>

</blockquote>
    IP

Maybe too heavy for this forum; but when there's no difference between new and full members, why make a difference? Why not make everybody member. sec. No New, Full, Respected, Black, Green or what-so-ever member ... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] (That's a green member ...)
    IP

Can I be a multicoloured member? Changing colour like a chameleon?

Just wondering...

Wod
    IP

Sorry, chameleons are not allowed in here... Can't you read : "Slegs vir soogdieren" !! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    IP

I'll cancel the surgery to become a Chameleon then... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Wod
    IP