Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xara crashing

Default Xara crashing

Wonder why my xara crasching ever now and then? Some times i can work for hours and houers on a drawing and some times i can work for just an houer or so ttill xara crashes and trohw me out and then i cant get back in again less i dont reboot. Im using Linux Ubuntu with kde on a nearly 4 yers old computer. Got a celeron 2.2 gb prosessor ati 9600 xt grapichcard with 128 mb memory got 768 mb memory on the macine, and chaintech moderbord. Is my computer just too old or just a pice of c..p?
    IP

Default Re: Xara crashing

Are you using latest or latest stable? I had issues with latest "stable" but the current developer version was much better.
    IP

im using the latest stable yes. Have to try the curent developer vers then. Thank you for the tip
    IP

Dear all.
    I am using Xara 0.7 and it crashes all the time I want to print. It just cut off. No warning signs just gone. I use under Kubuntu. Before during start it gave some warning, now if I click on splash screen it crashes. Reinstallation didn't help and installation of newer version failed - I couldn't make it work. Sorry it is not much about the solution but report.
    Thank you
    IP