Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Very Weak Tech Support ----

Nohacks,

Did your even read Remi's post?

Your questions are specific to JSF so you should be asking the questions in a JSF forum, not a Menu Maker forum.

If you cannot find a JSF forum somewhere on the internet, ask the service provider that you have for JSF.

The people here are graphics designers, not Java Screen Faces developers.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

This is about tech support...Xara took my money and should have some support.

They do not say hey we are graphic designers and will not help you if you use JSF.

They say it is fast and easy to use....No where do they say it will not work with JSF.

Thanks
    Phil
    Last edited by RTK; 29 March 2007 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Flame removed

Quote Originally Posted by nohacks View Post
    They do not say hey we are graphic designers and will not help you if you use JSF.
    Soquili said: The people here are graphics designers... He meant HERE as in Talkgraphics.com... Xara.com is an all together different entity.

Quote Originally Posted by nohacks View Post
    They say it is fast and easy to use....No where do they say it will not work with JSF.
    True, they also don't say that it works with CoffeCX 2.3, LEmNet v1.2 or any version of TaCastro... However, on the Menu Maker pages on the xara site http://www.xara.com/products/menumaker/ they do say:

"All necessary JavaScript and HTML is automatically created for you". HTML is plain vanilla... JSF? Not so much...

Also, no need for flames... Remo and Soquili were merely trying to help you.

Risto

Hi Phil,

no big problem at all. I'm not working for Xara Ltd., I'm a user of Xara Xtreme Pro and not Menu Maker or Webstyle. If you really need support for generating menus with JSF, please feel free to send me a PM and we can talk about additional individual commercial support for you to learn HTML/JavaScript/Java and especially JSF. But it's clear, that this is behind the usual scope of user questions here and this service is not free for you (you have to pay for that).

Regards,
    Remi

Default Re: Menus Working with JSF ??? -- Pay for Help

usual scope of user questions here and this service is not free for you (you have to pay for that).

That is very very funny....This is a forum and the ideal is to share knowledge not try to fish up money for posts....

Thanks for setting me straight about this site.....

very funny

Phil

Default Re: WebStyle Menus --- Working with JSF ???

It wasn't meant funny.

Smile Re: WebStyle Menus --- Working with JSF ???

It is funny and so are you ...

OpenSource Rules..

Share the wealth

Default Re: WebStyle Menus --- Working with JSF ???

As I said before, please do a Google search and learn something about the UI components of JSF. Remember: Google is your friend.

I hope, you come back again in a month or two and post your absorbed knowledge. Perhaps, you're able to write a tutorial for this and post it here.

Go for it and enjoy learning in the meantime.