Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Adding text

Default Adding text

I didn't realize when I bought Webstyle that it is only a graphics program and nothing else. I researched HTML Editors but it seems that most don't allow you to use other templates. They require you to create the whole website using their program. I really don't want to start over. I love the template I found in Webstyle and now I just need to add the text. If someone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. I'm new to all of this.

Thanks,
    Lea

Default Re: Adding text

Hello Lea,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

If you are fluent in HTML you can add any of your Webstyle creations in any webpage. The images and javascript files are within the project folder your creation is saved. Advantage: Inexpensive. Even Notepad can be used. Disadvantage: requires knowledge of HTML.

Microsoft's FrontPage and Macromedia's (bought by Adobe) Dreamweaver can insert Webstyle creations using the extension provided by Xara. Advantage: No need to know HTML. Disadvantage: Expensive to purchase FrontPage or Dreamweaver.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Adding text

Lea,
    I had exactly the same problem as you. I now use the CoffeeCup HTML Editor whenever I want to add text and things to Webstyle Templates. Simple to use and inexpensive (or even free - for a time!)

http://www.coffeecup.com/html-editor/
    TJB