Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Support??????????

Hi,
    I am new to the forum but have been using Xara Extreme since my trial.
    I received an offer when I purchase either Extreme or Pro by a set date in Feb. I would receive Xara 3D6 free.
    Well I never received my disk for Extreme in the mail which I ordered, and have not received 3D6 as well. I using 3D6 trail at the moment.
    I did receive the key to unlock Extreme initially but have not heard back from Xara on the software issues which I did submit a ticket number.
    Can someone please shed some light on this issue before I become more frustrated and upset?
    Thank you,
    Brian

Red face Re: Xara Support??????????

I'm sure someone will get back to you. And yes, this is very frustrating.

Many of Xara's tech support and support people read these posts so between the two you should get a response fairly soon.

If not, post back.

Gary

Default Re: Xara Support??????????

Hello bmangrafix,

If you ordered in (late) February... An considering that it's only March 8... Perhaps the disks are already on their way? Not sure what it says about shipping times on the Xara website, but I would think that 2-3 weeks is pretty normal for non-conglomerate companies?

The software issue ticket that you submitted... If it has to do with a specific feature/function (non sales related things) - try posting you problem here at Talkgraphics. Lots of people come here, and most often that not - you will be on your way in a matter of minutes.

Also, I think I have seen a few post (speculating here) that sending in "support requests" is better done from the same email account, as you used to setup your Xara account with.

Hang in there!

Risto
    Last edited by RTK; 08 March 2007 at 06:08 PM.

Thank you for your responses very much.
    I guess I am freaking out a liitle because I have moved to a new home since the time of purchase.
    Do you think it would any good to submit a ticket with an address change or just hope that the mail service will forward the products.
    What has been your experience.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bmangraphix View Post
    Thank you for your responses very much.
    I guess I am freaking out a liitle because I have moved to a new home since the time of purchase.
    Do you think it would any good to submit a ticket with an address change or just hope that the mail service will forward the products.
    What has been your experience.
    Brian
    How long have you been waiting and where in the world do you live?

I made the purchase online 2/16/07 and I live in Ohio-USA

Quote Originally Posted by bmangraphix View Post
    I made the purchase online 2/16/07 and I live in Ohio-USA
    Ok-just trying to get an idea-it took a few weeks to get my Xara Pro from England to Vancouver BC Canada.

It's only been 14 business days since you ordered. I think Xara is closed weekends. All that considered, you've only been waiting 2 weeks.

I suspect that you have little experience ordering by mail. Have some patience, two weeks is not unusual from Europe. Send them an email if you really want to know more.

Doug...

Just saw in your post that you are in Vancouver, BC. My favorite cousin just left after two weeks visiting me here in Miami, FL to return home in Vancouver.

I guess the weather there will be something other than the 8-90 degree Fahrenheit we have been having.

On the current topic, however, I had to wait for my package to get here, also. But it was WELL worth the wait! I have become a real fan of Xara.
    ---
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMoonHP View Post
    Doug...

Just saw in your post that you are in Vancouver, BC. My favorite cousin just left after two weeks visiting me here in Miami, FL to return home in Vancouver.

I guess the weather there will be something other than the 8-90 degree Fahrenheit we have been having.

On the current topic, however, I had to wait for my package to get here, also. But it was WELL worth the wait! I have become a real fan of Xara.
    ---
    Will
    Actually, it's spitting rain and about 10 C or 50 F degrees. It would drive me nuts to live in a place like Florida or Sothern Cal where there were no seasons. Not to mention that 90F is WAY too hot for me. You need air conditioning just to feel human. No thanks.

Enjoy your new Xara! :-)