Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Alien Skin problems

I just purchased Alien Skin and have a question I hope you may help me with.

After installing, the effects menu still shows the original demo list as well as the fully working list. Can the old demo menu be disabled?
    Last edited by Telovne; 22 March 2007 at 07:31 PM.

Default Re: Alien Skin problems

Quote Originally Posted by Telovne View Post
    I just purchased Alien Skin and have a question I hope you may help me with.

After installing, the effects menu still shows the original demo list as well as the fully working list. Can the old demo menu be disabled?
    Which Alien Skin product? SnapArt? Blowup? Exposure? Eye Candy 5 (Impact? Nature? Textures?) etc,etc,etc.... They make quite a few products....

The Demo would be in the application folder in the plugins. Xara will find it there always because it is there. Just move it out of the application folder. Plugins out side the application folder need a path set to find them. Those can be turned off by removing the path.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by molucca View Post
    The Demo would be in the application folder in the plugins. Xara will find it there always because it is there. Just move it out of the application folder. Plugins out side the application folder need a path set to find them. Those can be turned off by removing the path.

Rich
    Thank you Molucca, that worked great
    (Doug, it was the Xenofex 2 plug-in.)