Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Blending again...

It's been a while since I did some 3D...
    This semester, I integrated 3D modeling in one of my class. Showing students (and remembering for me) how to use Blender is really fun.
    I took one of my old model and played with particules. Still some improvement to be made but it's a start.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woolybully.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	35336  
    Explore the possibilities ! Blender 3D !

Default Re: Blending again...

I think that integrating 3D into your classes is a superb idea. As we progress to the future, understanding and utilizing in three dimensions is not only paramount to success but it may be vital to innovations that style our future.

Bravo Teacher!

Thanks jamesmc,
    My students are really in to it. After doing a few tutorials (step by step) with them, they are advancing very fast since I encourage them to share problems and to find solutions together. They critisize their work (always in a positive way -I do not stand for negative comments). I always look forward to my afternoon class. Only one minor setback, every thing has to be in french... So I keep translating...
    Explore the possibilities ! Blender 3D !

Haha, that's one nifty wooly mini mammoth. Nice to see you still have time to blend. . Better keep playing with Blender whenever you have the free time. The software is continuously developing and it's very easy to fall behind.
    It reminds me of Mr. Snuffleupagus or Snuffy from the Sesame Street series I used to watch when I was a kid.