Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Internal Program Error

Hi All,

This morning, after installing a serial to usb connector and my wacom serial graphire writing tablet on my lenovo 3000 c100 laptop, I fired up Extreme Pro and got an internal program error 2596.k.me.ps. Then I tried to access the help file and...poof...Xtreme was gone! :-(

I received my CD in the mail yesterday so I'll put that in and see what happens.

Cat =^..^=

Default Update:

I've run the install program from the CD but still the problem persists. I can access the help file from the start menu but not from inside Xtreme. I am able to open drawings and will keep you updated on any further problems.

Right now all that happens (other than not accessing the help file) is the error message, which I get twice, once when it opens and once after I close the tips window.

On a positive note, I just found the XaraXone CD...thanks Gary! :-)

Cat =^..^=

Default Re: Internal Program Error

The problem is now solved. My graphics tablet driver kept crashing and the tablet did not continue working after it was disconnected. The whole point of having a laptop was to be able to take it with me. So I uninstalled it and then reinstalled Xtreme Pro from the CD. Now there are no more errors.

I've contacted the support people for Wacom to discuss getting my graphics tablet working. It may have something to do with the Serial to USB software. That driver didn't show up in my add/remove programs though so I couldn't remove that but it isn't interfering with anything now. I may have to upgrade my tablet from Serial to USB.

Thanks to Bhavesh from Xara for contacting me regarding this problem.

Cat =^..^=