Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

HELP...Followed all instructions, downloaded Trial version, got a password. When I go to "unlock" get a msg saying no connection. Have tried multiple times and have sent emails to Xara. No Response. Any ideas??

HELP...Followed all instructions, downloaded Trial version, got a password. When I go to "unlock" get a msg saying no connection. Have tried multiple times and have sent emails to Xara. No Response. Any ideas??

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever get yours unlocked? If so, how did you do it? I haven't heard back from support yet. Are you using broadband?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MJewell:
    I'm having the same problem. Did you ever get yours unlocked? If so, how did you do it? I haven't heard back from support yet. Are you using broadband? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi your first support request was recieved Friday afternoon and a reply was sent to you Monday morning. From viewing information it appears that your default connection is set to be a dialup connection to msn. You no longer use msn to connect to the internet and connect via dsl. The support team advised you to view your connection settings from within your browser settings and de-select msn as being your default connection

Thank you

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Borys:
    HELP...Followed all instructions, downloaded Trial version, got a password. When I go to "unlock" get a msg saying no connection. Have tried multiple times and have sent emails to Xara. No Response. Any ideas?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi We cannot find any support requests from the email address associated with your account.

Please go to http://www.xara.com/support

Select menu maker 1.1 from the choose product field from the form on the left and enter 'unlock' in the keyword field prior to clicking on the seach button.

Click on the question 'I am unable to unlock Menu Maker 1.1 by entering my member name and Password' and provide us with the answers to the quesitons displayed by clicking on the contact support link and submitting a support request.

We look forward to recieving your support request and to assisting you with the difficulty

Regards
    Customer Support

Just a quick note to say I emailed the support staff today and had a reply within an hour.

I had found the problem by then ( I needed to disable my firewall to log into xara online) but really appreciated the fast response.

Thanks guys

I purchased munu maker1.1 2 days ago along with the CD ... I can't unlock the program. I have written to theur support, but all I get from them is a dang ticket number...I need to get my unlock code Grrrrr I tied their Faq but nothing displays ... then I get an error when I click on unlock it tells me to make sure I am connected to the web du' I am ..... Any ideas??