Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am using a CSS for the entire website. When I use a MM menu, the CSS affects all of the NavBar. Is there a way to prevent the CSS from affecting the NavBar items?

Thanks

I am using a CSS for the entire website. When I use a MM menu, the CSS affects all of the NavBar. Is there a way to prevent the CSS from affecting the NavBar items?

Thanks

I am also having problems with using the menus along with CCS. Did you ever get your problem resolved ?

My Problem:
    Problem displaying menu when pull down

When I use a pull down menu, it displays, however when I hover over a main menu and the sub menu displays the main menu is no longer visable. You can see this at www.mbrowning.com\test\index.html.
    Please help.

Michael Browning
    mml@mbrowning.com

Other information:-
    Works fine when in MenuMaker and display it, it only messes up when I put it in my page.

URL:www.mbrowning.com\test\index.html

it all depends on how your css is written. If you name your links then there should be no problem.

Css should look like this:
    a.mainsm:link {color:royalblue; }
    a.mainsm:visited{color:gray; }
    a.mainsm:hover {color:skyblue; }

Instead of this:
    a:link {color:royalblue; }
    a:visited{color:gray; }
    a:hover {color:skyblue; }

I checked out your site with IE, Firefox, Mozilla and Netscape 4.7... The menu worked fine on the first 3. the page looked like poo-poo in 4.7. Firefox and mozilla, different parts where messed up. Only IE worked fine... I wonder what your browser is?