Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Portraits - plodding on regardless ...

Good grief.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

Hey Master (Ray)
    I'd like to make a suggestion for the hair. It looks like you are using a plasma or clouds fill in a transparency to give the sheen and shadow effect. Perhaps if you were to build your own custom transparency to add the sheen and shadow in logical locations for the ambient lighting you can get a better
    3D depth look. Definitely an observation, not a critique and just food for thought.
    Grasshopper (Chuck)

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaMachine View Post
    Hey Master (Ray)
    I'd like to make a suggestion for the hair. It looks like you are using a plasma or clouds fill in a transparency to give the sheen and shadow effect. Perhaps if you were to build your own custom transparency to add the sheen and shadow in logical locations for the ambient lighting you can get a better
    3D depth look. Definitely an observation, not a critique and just food for thought.
    Grasshopper (Chuck)
    You're right.
    I just plonked a plasma fill on the top - had enough of the drawing by then.

Next one will be better.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.