Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Flash Movies with a Trasparent Background that work in PowerPoint?

Nothing at all, John! I feel it to be an obligation to dig into the subject when my suggestion was failing to comply, mislead by the transparency window mode parameter option present and readily available for SWF objects in PowerPoint. Imagine all flashers' (oops!) confusion in their PowerPoint deployments, well aware that *.png alpha channel and *.gif transparenices being flawlessly supported. I am not prepared to give it up, quite yet. I intend to try with scripted HTML off-line solutions, alternatively with iframe coding.

I have not had the priviledge to, so far, personally meet with Shyam Pillai, the MS MVP with renowned expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and more, applications. You are familiar with his plug-ins, actually called add-ins in the PowerPoint environment, but perhaps other PowerPoint fans would like to make themselves acquainted with them at PowerPoint add-ins. His Flashback Rewind add-in is a must-have!

Thank you for bringing up the subject, John. Have a good day!

Cheers, Anders
    Last edited by Anders 205; 24 February 2007 at 10:16 AM.
    IP