Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: XPro CD

Smile Re: XPro CD -WooHoo!- Which Files?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    XPro CD's arrived today in New Zealand
    Installed as default over download, registered and ready!!
    14 day from UK to here seems a long time but alls well that ends well ... Thank's Charles, Anthony and the team at xara
    Got my Bubble wrap over the weekend... (says mailed the 9th and I got on the 11th! Not Bad for the Trip across the water & 'far' Coast!)

Now, would you Guys Remind me 'Which' Files to BackUp to a SAFE folder...

Please - Thanks (don't want to lose nothing -especially settings) Tom
    Tom - Hwy101

Default Re: XPro CD

Mine just came too. I just installed it. Don't have time to play with it right now because my wife is putting me to bed so I don't get too sleepy at work tomorrow.
    Regards,

Alan
    The unexamined life is not worth living--Socrates

I got mine too! The box was in good shape. And the manuals and CD were inside. Maybe this weekend I will even have time to try the install.
    The download version is still working fine for me. I will get to it sometime.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

There was a huge rip in the outer package, and the box looked like it had been through a war zone. Not professional, but contents were OK (suprisingly). For the price, I won't complain. Nice job on the manuals, Anthony!

Just got mine here in Milwaukee! Thank you Xara, and Antony and Minimiro and Gary and ALL!!!
    -=Bob=-

I STILL haven't received my CD yet and I ordered it... wait a second... never mind, I haven't ordered it yet.

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Got mine yesterday, followed by a really ugly install. Well, it wouldn't install

Had to delete the old Xara folder because the DL version doesn't appear in the add/remove softrware list. Where's that at? No uninstall on the dropdown menu either. And then remove all references to Xara in the registry and then it installed.

And very nice it is too. But an ugly install!

Hey all,

I just got mine yesterday. The box was a slightly crushed in spots and the small little tabs on the bottom were both ripped off, but then I might have done that while opening the box.

But the most important thing was the contents, which were in perfect condition. I installed over the old version with no problems. So maybe this weekend I will have a chance to play around with it. After messing up my back two weekends ago, taking two days off from work because it hurt to sit. Having a MRI this last Monday and finding a herniated disk between L4 and L5. The chiropractor is doing wonders. Then Tuesday totaling my fiancee's car on the way to work after a snow storm, luckily I was not hurt. I need the time to just relax and explore this wonderful program. Don't you all agree?...smile..

Take care and have a great day!!

James E. Merritt

James, I totally agree. After all you've been through, you deserve some time to relax and play around with XXPro.
    Charlie

Wink Re: XPro CD

Yes James - You deserve 'Time-Off' !! Glad they are doing an MRI !!

(( take care of that back -my hmo would 'not' do a MRI -still have feeling -guess they'll do one AFTER I have none (no feeling, then too late ))

(( now back to trying to figure with files to BackUp before Install -manual had 'No' Reference I could find <sigh> ))

Tom
    Tom - Hwy101