Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: XPro CD

Smile Re: XPro CD

I already installed my XtremePro and works of wonder.
    Thank you very much to Group XARA by all the wonders that the CD contains and by that powerful manual.
    Hupa, Hupa Hupa!
    Luis Florez
    Colombia

Default Re: XPro CD

Yay! it arrived today, box was a bit battered, but the contents were in mint condition. Have already uninstalled the download version and installed the disk version, everything went fine.
    I'm not really an Android, work just makes me feel that way.

Not bad ordered XPro beginning of Feb. got it yesterday. Box not too bad slighly crushed and open on both ends. CD's look Ok but really have to check them.(Didn't take out of plastic sleeve yet.) The only obvious problem I have is with the Supplement Manual (smaller one). Up to the 4th chapter the pages aren't glued in properly in the binder area. Already starting to come out. Looks like pages weren't pushed tighted into binder area before it was glued. Guess I will have to contact support for replacement later when I get a chance. Otherwise looking forward to installing XPro. Been using Xtreme up to now.
    Last edited by Millertime; 27 February 2007 at 12:59 PM.

Got mine yesterday... surprised my local post office didn't loose it. The book is great.

Thumbs up Re: XPro CD

I must have been at the bottom of the list

My humble compliments to Minimiro for a beautiful and contemporary package design.

Gary

I'm curious if the title on the end of the book (binder) was written the opposite of most books done on purpose or by mistake. Most books if you lay the book down with cover facing up you could read title on end. This book is upside down. Manual I got previously with the Xtreme version (not the Pro) was normal. No problem just curious.
    Last edited by Millertime; 13 March 2007 at 04:02 PM.

Xara must be caught up on all the mailings. I purchased an upgrade to XXP for the office eight business days ago. The box with cds and manual was in terrific shape when it arrived today in Orlando FL USA. It arrived faster than I expected. Thanks folks!!!
    -Samantha
    "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip." Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)