Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem exporting Navbar

Whenever I export a Navbar from the Button & Navbar tool in Xara Extreme Pro, I get the following message three times for each button and it's a pain.
    "One or more objects are on invisible and/or locked layers so can not be selected"
    I have checked the Layers and they are all visible and unlocked. The exported html and rollover javascript works as intended, its just having to keep pressing the OK button all the time. Any ideas?

Default Re: Problem exporting Navbar

Welcome Somerleaze,

Is there any chance you could attach your xar file?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes, here it is - I hope
    Attached Files Attached Files

Somerleaze,

I get no warning messages. If you select "All States" in the navbar dropdown menu and then hit "Export" do you get the message?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hmmmm...I'm having a similar problem. I have to hit the warning message 12 times, 3 times per button it seems. I did what Egg suggested.

Tom

Yes I am selecting all states, it shows "Many" in the box. It displays the message three times per button as camelot217 says. Once for each state I suppose.

I just downloaded the xar file and exported without getting any warnings. I bet this is the sort of thing that has the tech support guys at Xara reaching for the Valium - a bug which is 100% reproducable is far easier to sort than an intermittant problem like this.

Yes, even 90% isn't too bad, how I remember my network management days which is why I am nearly bald now I suppose. Oh well, it isn't as if I will be doing it every 5 mins. I can put up with it but will check back here now and again just in case someone gets another idea. Thanks for the suggestion.