Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,

I use Xara for one of my sites that have many pages. This is an alumni site for the High School of performing arts and we have pages for the years 1948 to 1984. I use a bookmark for people to go to the top of the page of each year and it would be nice to be able to have one "Top" menu Button for all pages. Right now I've implemented it with just a graphic made with Xara Menu maker but I'd like to make it a dynamic one. Like the one I have on the index page http://www.performing-arts-hs.com has one button that I have the menu going to index.html#Top. Is there an easy way to do this or should I be getting Xara Button maker as well and if I do get the Button maker can I import the graphics that I use in menu maker so I can have the same look and feel.

Thanks for any and all help.

Steve Lewis

Hi,

I use Xara for one of my sites that have many pages. This is an alumni site for the High School of performing arts and we have pages for the years 1948 to 1984. I use a bookmark for people to go to the top of the page of each year and it would be nice to be able to have one "Top" menu Button for all pages. Right now I've implemented it with just a graphic made with Xara Menu maker but I'd like to make it a dynamic one. Like the one I have on the index page http://www.performing-arts-hs.com has one button that I have the menu going to index.html#Top. Is there an easy way to do this or should I be getting Xara Button maker as well and if I do get the Button maker can I import the graphics that I use in menu maker so I can have the same look and feel.

Thanks for any and all help.

Steve Lewis

glad to see you have resolved this!