Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Hog Wild Logos

Default Hog Wild Logos

Sally and Raymond's Hog Wild Challenge thread inspired these. Perhaps they could be useful as logos for my 3d projects...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HogWildLogo.gif 
Views:	645 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	34442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HogWildChrome.jpg 
Views:	607 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	34443  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HogWyldReal.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	34444  
    IP

Default Re: Hog Wild Logos

Tee hee - very good, G'man.

Like 'em a lot. Pigs with Style.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Wonderful graphic, Gman, but you always pull it off, whatever it is you draw. And thank you for your support.

At the way its' going, there will be two prizes, "Best in Show" women's category and "Best in Show" men's category. Well, so long as I finish.... Raymond, he has more time to devote to drawing. Grrrr. Makes me grrrreen with envy. Looks like I'm the Pokey Puppy, the results of working 9 to 5:30.

BTW, how'd you draw the Three-D part?
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Those are great projects you two are making. Hope to see the finished pics.
    I'm always lurking, even when I don't post much. Like Sally, real life is keeping me away from what I love doing. 24 hours in a day is not enough... Why do humans have to sleep, anyway?
    But really, it's just a hobby for me. Cutting down the time in front of the computer is probably better in the long run. But that doesn't dampen the need to do graphics. I did the trio in probably an hour or so. Talk about pent up energy...
    The 3D chrome style is made up of 3D bevels with standard PI chrome material. Turned them into image objects and blured and smudged with the brushes. Plus some curves tweaking and overlaying chrome effects. Just went with gut feeling, so I probably couldn't recreate the thing exactly the same all over again.
    IP